- One of the Reputed & Ranked after IIT Bombay in Maharashtra.
- Autonomous leads to updated & good curriculam (Needs to be updated)
- Lot of extra-curricular activiteis,As all are aware about COEP has its own boat clubs,BHAU Institute, MindSpark etc. Satellites established in space with the help of ISRO !
- Location of the college at one busiest junction in Pune, But nearest to JM,FC Road,ABC & E-square. Hence students can easily balance studying with some fun
- Labs are fully stocked with lab supplies & equipment as per syllabus, therefore good opportunities for practical knowledge.
- Affordable fees for every student.
- Some faculties are excellent & some are average.
- Good Placement Opportunities (Highest Package is 33 L Per Annum & Avg 6 L)
1. Poor Hostel Facilities.
2. Less Research Opportunites.
3. Administration things which have been time consuming and unproductive.
- Autonomous institute affilated to Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Lot of extra curricular activities, (Good for improving skills.)
- Good opportunity to study abroad for short term (Expensive)
- Updated Syllabus & Mini Projects helps you to update your skills.
- Good Placements & Internship Opportunities for CS/IT Students.
1. Transportation is big problem, you have to spend nearly 1 hour from Manapa Stop.
2. You may feel college is overcharging in case of Reexams, Revaluation.
3. Hostel Facility is wrost.
4. Moderate food available at Canteen.
5. Average Faculties