Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE) was established in 1999 by PCET trust as one of the best fast-growing colleges with disciplined & professional manners by the top management team. This college for those who want placement and want to grow professionally, one who is ready to bear the rules and regulations. Pccoe also got an award for best college in academics by Savitribai Phule Pune University.
|Open Candidate||1,29,041 Rs|
|OBC Candidate||73,584 Rs|
- Strong academics – Everyone who gets admission at PCCOE he/she should follow rules and regulations in terms of lectures and practicals that have been set by the top management team. Students aren’t evacuated from the strictness of PCCOE.
- By following all the rules and regulations students definitely get their reward in terms of good marks and simultaneously good placement.
- More focused on student development through practicals and extracurricular is one of the strong points about PCCOE because once you will enter college and if you want to do something apart from the crowd then SAE, BAJA, SUPRA teams are waiting for you.
- Placement – TOP of PCCOE Mr Rawandale Sir has done their job very well from awareness among students about placement to increasing network & boarding a company on campus. In our point of view none of the TPO in our contact that active like Mr Rawandale sir. (If you have skills and knowledge then min 3 LPA & Max 10LPA is waiting for you. )
- College uniform & 75% attendance is compulsory – No I am not talking about school & Yeah you are reading it right! It feels like a school scenario & you have to bear it for 4 years
- Canteen Facility – Limited food menu is the most annoying thing in PCCOE if you are hungry.