No no, it’s not Vellore Institute of technology it’s Vishwakarma Institute of Technology. We know that you will get confused between both of those institutes. But don’t worry we are here to clear your confusion.
Vishwakarma Institute of Technology established in 1983 and became famous after its autonomous tag in 2008. VIT is known for their updated curriculum & student exchange program to the abroad universities (No I am not kidding). If you pass out from here then you will get a Btech degree not BE that’s the main reason why students approach this college.
|Open Candidate||1,79,379 Rs|
|OBC Candidate||1,03,292 Rs|
- Autonomous – Updated Syllabi not only gives you knowledge but strengthens you to deal with future technological challenges. If you will get admission here then dear friend you are quite lucky than other non-autonomous institutes.
- Well Managed by Management team – All systems/Labs are properly defined and well managed by the team so you don’t need to get into trouble every year.
- Talented Crowd – Crowds are here from all places from India. You will get some extra genius personas here like they are talented in singing, dancing, blogging, artist, models etc.
- Placements – Ummm…Placements are good for Comp & IT students. But other branch students don’t worry if you have talent then you will get placed.
- Cultural and Social Life – VIT students are ahead from other institutes in the cultural and social work event. The rule is that you have to participate in social work.
- Long-Distance Relationship – Travelling for 1 Hour from the Main bus stop from Pune city is like travelling from one village to another.
- Poor Hostel Facility – Hostels are built-in 2000 and not reinvented yet so you got my point how it will be to live there.
- Placements for Mech/Civil Branch are low (Autonomous status is subjected to market risks)